On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 11:09:43AM -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> Always good to hear...  :)  The board had a good Linux review when I got
> it from Newegg.

Given the number of updates and problems on lkml for the SB600, I have a
hard time believing someone would consider it a good linux board.  It's
an ATI after all.  Maybe if you only use SATA it works OK. :)

Which board model is it?

> Looks like I should try to get more info about the SB600 and try
> different options..

Well hopefully there is a proper driver for the PATA ports on it.
Everything I have found so far talks about SATA only.

I know many new intel chipset boards use a JM or marvel controller for
PATA since intel only does SATA now.

--
Len Sorensen