On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 22:46 +0000, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I have prepare some branches that has what I am intending to upload to
> stable-proposed-updates. The modules I have changed are the following:

For the record, after a discussion on #-boot earlier this evening, we
concluded that checksum-related fixes for d-i components, or software
used by them, will be skipped for 6.0.1 due to time constraints.

In order to allow us to be confident that nothing in the installer
breaks when such changes are introduced, we plan to introduce them
shortly after the point release, giving us at least a month to get the
fixes tested and updated if required.  From the packages which have been
discussed so far, this would mean deferring the checksum-related
components of fixes for:

        {c,}debootstrap
        base-installer
        libdebian-installer

If the above doesn't match your recollection of the discussion, or
anyone has strong objections to the above, please yell. :-)

Regards,

Adam