On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 15:20 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 22:46 +0000, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > I have prepare some branches that has what I am intending to upload to
> > stable-proposed-updates. The modules I have changed are the following:
> >
> > grub-installer
>
> Doesn't look like this got uploaded yet?  The relevant fix is in
> unstable but not testing yet; could we unblock the unstable package?

It looks like this got uploaded, but targeted at unstable where there's
already a newer version, so it got rejected:

grub-installer_1.60+squeeze1.dsc: old version (1.62) in unstable >= new
version (1.60+squeeze1) targeted at unstable.

The earlier question regarding unblocking the unstable version still
stands.

[...]
> > kernel-wedge
>
> Not uploaded yet?

Uploaded, but to (I assume) the wrong target:

kernel-wedge | 2.74+squeeze1 |      unstable | source, all

Regards,

Adam