On Wed, March 9, 2011 15:12, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Excerpts from Adam D. Barratt's message of 2011-03-06 16:20:51 +0100:
>>
>> - console-setup
>>
>> Looks okay, other than the version number should be 1.68+squeeze1.
>> Fixed in unstable but not migrated to testing yet; could we unblock it?
>
> I prepared a squeeze branch for this and pushed it to the repo[1], but
> was told that I should not upload myself because this will be done in
> a mass upload.
>
> The squeeze branch only contains the fix for #610843 and not all the
> other changes that are in unstable.

In case there was any confusion, my "looks okay" above was in reference to
the contents of the squeeze branch.  The unstable package should ideally
probably also be unblocked so that it can reach testing before the point
release, otherwise the squeeze package will end up being pushed in to
testing to ensure that stable isn't newer than testing.

Regards,

Adam