Le mercredi, 6 juillet 2016, 07.50:26 Sam Hartman a écrit :
> However, after developing a proposal for filling our vacant seat, we
> also turned to a discussion of time line for the future.
> We'll have two seats to fill in January.
>
> Didier was looking for someone to write up that part of the
> discussion. I didn't volunteer at the time, but it hasn't happened,
> and I want to see it in public before we forget.
> He has notes and can correct me if I got some detail wrong.

Thank you for taking this on; I've been cought by too many other things
to do; and needed a small break after the new TC member administrativia.

> We're open to nominations immediately, but will make a specific push
> to get nominations September 1.

I had noted that we would _announce_ our intention to receive
nominations soon, and send another reminder on September 1. I tend to
think it would make sense to get the word out.

> nominations need to be received by September 30.

Yes, and having a firm deadline by October 15 for candidates to have
confirmed their willingness to be considered.

> We talked about spending the next month or so reviewing what we're
> looking for and discussing how we want to evaluate candidates.
>
> As we receive nominations, we'll poll people and ask if they will
> serve. We'll give people nominated near the end of the process until
> October 15 to respond to polls.
> We'll deliberate internally between October 15 and December 1, hoping
> to have recommendations to the DPL by December 1.
>
> That at least is my recollection of the discussion.

Yes, thank you.

--
Cheers,
    OdyX