Le mardi, 28 novembre 2017, 09.40:45 h CET Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> I have finally finished drafting the "Nominations to the Technical Commitee"
> procedure. The point of it is to document current practice, and create a
> basis for discussion. It also outlines what is made public and when.

Thank you all for the discussion. It's still ongoing, but there is one point
we have agreed upon, I think both outside and within the TC, which I have now
documented on the nominations.md procedure file on Salsa [0]:

Regarding the nominees and their nomination acceptances, we agree that :

> - The TC *does* make public:
>     - the number of nominees,
>     - the number of accepted nominations.

I will publish these numbers on the new member bug immediately.

Cheers,
    OdyX

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/tech-ctte/blob/master/procedures/
nominations.md