Christoph Hellwig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Pretty much every sentence.  I didn't want to go through because it's
> rather offtopic here, but as you're requesting it:

So you disagree with his arguments.  That does not warrant your
abusive language, or your incorrect claim that his arguments are
"completely unfounded".

Since you have demonstrated your misreading of Greg's article now in
extreme detail, for any who wishes to compare what he actually says
and what you think he says, there is no need for further exploration.

You saw an attack, though no attack was made, and you chose to attack
back, with only marginal understanding of what Greg *actually* said.

Thomas