also sprach Florian Weimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005.08.20.2100 +0200]:
> arch-pqm still requires that people publish their own repositories.

Yeah, that it still a problem which resources like arch.debian.org
should deal with, a little better at least. I can't find the link
now, but I've also heard of an arch aggregator that would process
changesets sent by email.

There is definitely (a lot of) work to be done in this area.

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"a scientist once wrote that all truth passes through three stages:
 first it is ridiculed, then violently opposed and eventually,
 accepted as self-evident."
                                                       -- schopenhauer