Hi,
I am packaging a game, Wormux. This game use the font DejaVuSans which
is already a Debian package. How can I use Defoma (I think this is the
tool to use for this) to get this font path when building my package so
that it could depend on the DejaVuSans package rather than including the
font in the wormux-data package. Or maybe does it exist a debhelper for
this but I can not get is name...
Note: I RTFM :-) and had a look at several others game package
(penguin-racer,  gltron and some others) and they all embbed the font
files into the -data package.

Jean

/ Si la logique est l'hygiène du        \
| mathématicien, ce n'est pas elle qui  |
| lui fournit sa nourriture ; le pain    |
| quotidien dont il vit, ce sont les     |
\ grands problèmes. -+- André Weil -+- /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||