On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

On ke, 2007-03-28 at 14:57 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
just want to give my vote and concentrate on the rankings I want to give
and not learn about tools to submit my vote.

From memory (my shell history isn't long enough), here's what I did:

1. Copy ballot to text file (vote.txt).
2. Edit it for my voting preference.
3. Sign with gpg: gpg --clearsign vote.txt
4. Send: mail -s vote < vote.txt.asc [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I work in a UTF-8 environment, in case that matters.

Just for the record if someone tries to compile a HOW TO VOTE
enhancement: The procedure above did not work for me (for reasons
I do not understand).  But finally I was successful to "gpg --import"
the key contained in the "call for votes" mail and send the
vote encrypted.  This even worked with my "broken" mail client
pine.  But perhaps it was just working because it was my seventh
try to vote.

Good luck

        Andreas.

--