On Thursday 18 July 2013 14:45:38 Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
[snip]
> - Option 3:
>
> (Note: I'm assuming you are generating API docs directly fromt the
> source files. So the input for the doc building is not seperable from
> the actual source.)
>
> For packages 1 and 2 build without docs but also build a
> package{1,2}-src package.
>
> Have another source package{1,2}-doc that Build-Depends:
> tools-for-doc-building, package{1,2}-src and sets Build-Using:
> package{1,2}-src. This would then generate the API docs from the
> source files using the tools and sources from the package{1,2} builds.
> On update you would usualy only need to bump the version for this
> package.

Pino also suggested me this approach. I looked into it and also at how the
original build system builds the doc. Saddly, I think the amount of time I
will need to put in this is simply insane.

I think I'll just drop the documentation.

--
20:16 < Gerardo_Cabero> che me tengo que ir volando .. sino me matan..
esto de tener novia es tan complicacdo como instalar paketes sin internet

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/