Branden Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If you don't correct this at once I will be forced to re-evaluate my place
> within a project that is nominally devoted to free and open communication
> among
> its members and the rest of the world.

Your complaint against us using the DUL is valid.  It should not be
used.  Your complaint against IWJ is not, and your complain/threat
against Debian even less so since we are not doing that.  He has the
right to filter his incoming mail as he sees fit.

> Since I cannot communicate with bug report filers from chiark.greenend.org.uk,
> all bug reports submitted, past, present, or future,  by people from that host
> will be summarily closed.

That message was not indicitave of a delivery failure.