Branden Robinson writes ("Re: Ian Jackson, please get me the hell off your
blacklist."):
> Sending me mails -- with whatever content -- and discarding my replies
> regardless of their content is nothing short of harassment.
[further polemic]

> I reiterate, iwj and I are discussing this in private mail.  I see no need
> at present to clutter the lists with it.
[further complaint about off-topicness]

If you really want the topic only to continue in email I suggest that
you abide by that yourself !  If you continue to post these kinds of
heated messages on -devel you can hardly complain when people respond.

Note that, obviously, I disagree with Branden's characterisations of
what I and my MTA are doing, and with his complaints.  I'd be happy to
discuss it either in public or in private.  Currently Branden says he
wants to discuss it in private - fine, but then he should do so.  In
the meantime I won't go into the arguments here.

Ian.