Hi,

Am 18.06.23 um 10:19 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
On Sun, 2023-06-18 at 09:31 +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
Also note I am not talking about the debian-ports architectures. Those I
forgot and I have no problems making them stay into "testsuite ran but
results ignored" set.
Why did you send this mail exclusively to debian-ports then?

I (obviously) wrongly assumed  that this was the magic address which duplicates to every port.

Must have misremembered.

Right now, the only architectures where the test actually work (ignoring
the occassional breakage on arm64 which is fixed upstream since they do
aarch64 flatpak builds) is amd64 and arm64.
(...)
I don't really like sweeping it under the carpet again and would
actually pursue the "getting those architectures removed from unstable"
way pointed out and (implicitely) approved/suggested by the release team...
You want Debian to drop support for all architectures except amd64 and arm64
because a single package doesn't pass its testsuite on the other architectures?

If the "porters" of those architectures don't care about the tests, yes, this would be the ultimate result.

And as the release team agrees with me...

Regards,

Rene