Hi again.

Am 18.06.23 um 10:32 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
I don't really like sweeping it under the carpet again and would
actually pursue the "getting those architectures removed from unstable"
way pointed out and (implicitely) approved/suggested by the release team...
You want Debian to drop support for all architectures except amd64 and arm64 because a single package doesn't pass its testsuite on the other architectures?

If the "porters" of those architectures don't care about the tests, yes, this would be the ultimate result.

And as the release team agrees with me...

Well, actually I was too tired still. But the tone from my initial mail was quite clear. I know you WANT to misread that and I fell into that trap

Of course I mean "getting those architectures removed from unstable" *for libreoffice*. (which again should be obvious), not removing those architectures from unstable alltogether.

Regards,

Rene