This one time, at band camp, Henning Makholm said:
> Scripsit Matthew Garrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >> Does this mean that the license is only avaliable to those who agree
> >> with the law? That would not be free.
>
> > No, it means that the licensee is obliged to agree that a fact may be
> > true.
>
> And if that fact is not agreeable to me, I may not copy the software?

'Agreeable' is not precisely a derivative of 'agree'.  I agree that if
I drink alot of beer, I may very well be hung over the next morning.
it does not mean I am in the least agreeable about the situation.

What the statement reduces to is:
"licensee acknowledges that there are laws in some jursidictions,
and if you are in those jurisdictions and break those laws, there may
be consequences"

Well, no shit.  That's a simple statement of fact, and not a
restriction.
|  : :' :                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |