Steve Langasek wrote:
Francesco isn't giving advice to people in Italy, he's giving advice to
people on debian-legal as a whole.  Given that unlicensed legal advice is a
criminal matter as Sean mentions, there is more to be concerned about than
his local laws.

If this were true, the logical consequences are absurd. If I send an email to my friend Bob in the USA, suggesting that he should go to the judge and ask for leniency on his drink driving charge, I can now be arrested for committing a criminal offence next time I travel to the USA?

Whatever happened to the First Amendment?

Gerv