Hi,

I hope this is the most appropriate place for this question; if not, my
apologies.

I would like to check whether I can include in my project a Javascript
source file, licensed under CC by-SA v2.5.

The DFSGLicenses page[0] permits v3.0 and v4.0, but excludes v1.0 of this
licence.

The licence itself[1] has a clause 4b stating I "...may distribute,
publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform a
Derivative Work only under the terms of this License, a later version of
this License with the same License Elements as this License, ...".

Can I claim to be using it under v3.0 and include it in a Debian package
without conflict?

Thanks & best regards,

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/legalcode