​Hi Andreas,

Working on autopkgtest but I have issues with deepnano. There are no man
pages or example files I found. Only bitbucket page have a basic usage but
this is more different from classic alignment tools. I try to run with some
.npz datas in nets_data directory. But give me an error 'Unable to open
file (File signature not found)'. Anyway, .npz datas are numpy's
uncompressed files according to scipy's docs. 'OMP_NUM_THREADS=1
deepnano_basecall' command uses fast5 files. Cant get any fast5 file. Where
can I get them, any ideas?
Nowadays, lots of work on me at university but I'll try to communicate more
often.

Best Regards

--
*Çağrı ULAŞ*