On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 12:36:32AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> On 4/6/18 2:22 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > rate4site
> > sambamba
> genometools
> maffilter

I've now added an entry severity "error" in the UDD importer log if some
unknown field names might occure.  I've fixed *all* errors for the
Debian Med team (I also touched genometools and maffilter - do not
remember what kind of error but I spotted several further yamllint
errors).  I repeat that I'm quite convinced that if some data are missing
on the web page now its a bug in the data and not in the code (for sure
under the assumption I did not added a new bug with my recent change).

So please check your data first if the rendered result is not showing
the data and if you have trouble finding the issue (I admit sometimes
its not always obvious) try to find some curator for the data.

Thanks for your work on this



Reply via email to