On 4/9/18 10:34 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 12:36:32AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
On 4/6/18 2:22 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
I've now added an entry severity "error" in the UDD importer log if some
unknown field names might occure.  I've fixed *all* errors for the
Debian Med team (I also touched genometools and maffilter - do not
remember what kind of error but I spotted several further yamllint
errors).  I repeat that I'm quite convinced that if some data are missing
on the web page now its a bug in the data and not in the code (for sure
under the assumption I did not added a new bug with my recent change).

So please check your data first if the rendered result is not showing
the data and if you have trouble finding the issue (I admit sometimes
its not always obvious) try to find some curator for the data.

Thanks for your work on this

Well, thank you! In my mind this finalises the RRID edit/adding spree.
The challenge now is to link up with services using them. We already
get links from OMICtools to Debian. But on other sides it all looks
less rosy, yet.

An immediate concern of mine is that we have no visibility of our
task page with Google. A strategic mistake apparently was
to have the actuall RRID hidden in the URL rather than having printed
it flat out in the task description. I thought this was enough to
have the page found while not dominating e.g. the package's description
in the tracker.

While googling around I was pointed to this list of what the authors
considered common software in bioinformatics at

Liked it.


Reply via email to