Hello

El 19/02/18 a las 10:36, Daniel Pocock escribió:

> Hi all,

[...]
> How do other people feel about the current status, including those of
> you who are also listed in the GSoC system as admins today?
>
> Who would potentially want to be an admin, would it be more attractive
> to you if the team was bigger and the workload distributed more?

I consider myself a member of the outreach team but with not much involvement...
These are the type of tasks that I've been doing in the past and I will try to
continue doing this year:
* welcoming GSoC/outreachy applicants, answering mail/IRC when I can
* login in the GSoC web platform (I have a google account) and review students
applications prior to the deadline, and contact the students if I see their
applications are not ready yet or something is missing.
* publicity about GSoC/Outreachy

If you feel that I can help in anything else, we can talk, but:
* admin for now I would prefer that others do that task
* I'm not mentoring any project, and didn't mentor in the past, so few
experience there.

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina