On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.pro> wrote:

> Who would potentially want to be an admin

If more admins are needed, I would volunteer to be one.
Seeing that people with more experience and contributions than me
are reluctant of becoming an admin, probably I don't know
what I am doing to myself. Anyway I am still curious.

About tools for managing projects, I find GitHub project management
tools quite satisfactory. Maybe Kanban is better, I am not sure, but
probably
it needs to be installed, setup, maintained, etc. which can be a GSoC
project
on its own. If Kanban is part of the standard debian infrastructure (like
mailing lists,
wikis, etc.) we can use it. Otherwise we better stick with GitHub tools (at
least
for this term), which are readily available.

What do you think, can we give a try to GitHub tools for organization, team,
and project management?

Dashamir