On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 7:02 AM Manas Kashyap <manaskashyapt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So the candidates that i think should go are Lucas Kanashiro and Chirayu
> Desai  , as they have some great contributions that are visible to the
> users and contributors .
> Thee reason is quite clear that their contributions are visible and if we
> go with FCFS , then yeah FCFS is also applicable here

I agree that they both deserve it and would be good representatives.
But the contribution that is being rewarded here is mentoring during the
current GSoC.
If one of them is your mentor (or both of them), don't you think that you
are biased?
Don't you think that it is the admins' right to make the right selection?

So , Mentors I am Manas Kashyap ,and undergrad at Amity University Noida
> and also an open source contributor , i have also contributed to debian in
> form of packaging modules and bugs resolving , i am one of the organisers
> of ILUGD (India Linux User Group Delhi) PyJaipur , and also , heads of many
> college clubs like ALiAS (Amity Linux Assistance Sapiens) , Amity Android
> Club , Amity Game Development Club , Amity ACE club , these are all
> technical clubs in Amity .
> I have been part of organising team for Confluence [1] , one of the
> biggest technical event in Delhi .
> I have taken many workshop in ILUGD on Debian , and also organised other
> workshops too . I have attended many workshops too , like rootconf India ,
> RpiJam Delhi .
> I am one of the core developer for HamaraLinux Team .
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/ManasKashyap
> [1] http://www.amity.edu/aset/confluence2018/
> http://about.me/manaskashyap/
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=manaskashyapt...@gmail.com
> https://www.meetup.com/members/227005816/

With so many skills and contributions I wonder why you did not apply to
become an admin. Maybe you could have done it perfectly.
I wonder how does HamaraLinux support Democracy and how is it better than
Debian?