Hi Diane,

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 11:45:43PM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
> The remaining issues are:
>
> * Some of the doc pages call get_rdataset, and there's no network
> access in the builder so those calls fail. (ugliest error)

Can you pre-fetch the data and provide it in debian/datasets?

> * There's a lintian warning about no bindnow.

I would ignore this for the moment.

> * there's one intersphinx reference that's not in debian.

If it is not very important I would probably exclude the piece of
documentation which is affected.  What exact reference is this?  Can we
help by packaging something else that might be needed later not only
inside the docs but also in code?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--