Hi again,

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 10:05:15AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I added the readme to README.source with a bit of explanatory text.
> >
> > all changes are pushed.
>
> Seems the updated README.source escaped your push. ;-)

I think I've restored it from the link you posted below and added some
information to README.source.

> > There's also few other issues that also involve the Kernel dying error
> > message.
> >
> > So it seems like a sporadic upstream bug?

I was able to build the package several times in a sequence now.

> > I need to sleep now.
>
> Sleep well - I hope we get this settled tomorrow.

I hope my upload might relax your next day a bit. ;-)

> > Try again? hopefully it'll work. Probably the stack trace and version
> > numbers of the jupyter components need to be filed with upstream.
>
> I'd also merge your detrout-python3-try2 branch into debian to prepare
> the next upload.

I've found some time, did some polishing and uploaded after merging your
branch into debian branch (please git pull and may be you delete your
branch to keep the repository more simple).

As I said I'll ping ftpmaster via IRC once the package will show up
in the new queue.

Thanks for all your work

      Andreas.

--