On 08/06/09 at 14:35 +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Btw, I'm not sure if/how we can plan some UDD-related discussions
> @debconf... not having participated to debconf earlier... I suppose
> we'll manage to find a place with cervesa to do so in last extremity ;)

Hi,

I proposed a UDD talk at debconf, which was accepted. So this could be
an opportunity to find people interested in UDD, and then have offline
discussions.

However, I'm not 100% sure yet that I will come to Debconf, as I might
need the time to move to another city if I choose the position I'm being
offered there.

Also, sorry again for not being able to respond quickly to all
UDD-related emails and questions: I'm currently kept totally busy by
real life stuff. I realize it is very bad timing, but there's not much I
can do :(
--
| lu...@lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lu...@nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |