On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 03:16:14PM -0700, Olzhas Rakhimov wrote:
> Probably, I have to learn how to do uploads to experimental.

it's just about using "experimental" instead of "unstable" in the
changelog :)

> > * all of this said, why was the manpage removed from the upstream side?
> >
> The upstream switched to help2man to generate manpages from help prompts
> automatically.

ok, then can't it be generated at build time=

> Thanks for the review. There’s definitely a lot nitty-gritty stuff to
> learn for me.

heh, worry not!

So, about your new changes:
* "dh_install --(fail|list)-missing" are deprecated, as the manpage
   report
* last night a new debian-policy came out.  The website has yet to be
  updated, but in debian-devel-announce (which I expect you to be
  subscribed) you can find the relevant announcement with the changes.
  Please update your package as well for it.

https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-Standards-Version

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo