I'm trying to install on an E3500 via serial console.  The disks are
internal FC.  The machine has a Creator3D board I'm currently ignoring.
I downloaded the install media on September 7 from:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/sparc/iso-cd/

I've gotten past the inability to mount the cdrom by manually loading
the esp driver.  The current sticking point is that the CD doesn't
include the socal driver.

Overall, the install CD seems geared _only_ to desktop systems, which is
disappointing.

How to get a socal driver?

Thanks,

De