On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 02:00:18PM -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> Having been a loyal IceWM user since Potato was new I recently switched
> to Xfce4 to see what it could do for me.  Well, IceWM has /never/
> crashed on me in all that time.  Last week Xfce4 crashed on me five
> times.  Other than that, yes, it's a good compromise*.
> I've gone back to the tried and true IceWM.

    I'd be curious as to why XFCE4 is crashing on you.  Just recently I ended
a 73 day uptime on my laptop.  XFCE4 was in use the entire time, not a single
crash.  Most common applications used were Thunderbird, Firefox, OpenOffice,
Azureus and GNOME's Terminal.  The only thing that crashed regularly was
Azureus at 2.2.0.0 and 2.3.0.0 because of a lack of memory on this machine and
JAVA's pigishness.