matthew tebbens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
| I keep a local debian mirror of the i386 stuff for both stable & frozen,
| for a bunch of people here at the isp, and a few friends.
|
| Anyways,
| I think I have the mirror config file and local directories setup
| correctly. Is anyone also mirroring the i386 stable and/or frozen ?
| Maybe you can look at what I have below and tell me if it looks ok.
| ...Of course it mirrors ok, but I never know with DSELECT. The
| actuall dir structure at ftp.debian.org and the Packages dir info
| differ with stable but seem better in frozen.

Matthew,

Looks okay. I can give you a file that provides a mirror of the frozen
distribution in just one mirror package (plus one for the non-US
stuff). It does create the directories for non-"binary-i386", but it
doesn't download any of the files in those directories. It's worked
great for me and I've done two "from-scratch" installations with my
mirror without a hitch.

Email me if you want a copy. If there's enough interest I'll send it
to the group.

Gary Hennigan
([EMAIL PROTECTED])