On Fri, Dec 03, 1999 at 10:47:26PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Brigette:
>
> Before you give up, buy the Debian GNU/Linux Administrator's Guide,
> published by O'Reilly and Associates.  I haven't read this book in particular,

I found their "Running Linux" to be extremely helpful in getting me
past the ultra-newbie stage.

It might be a better first-read than the Admin's Guide.

> but the O'Reilly books are hands-down the most thorough, clearly written,
> and helpful books I have ever seen for Unix computing topics.  And no, I am

I second that sentiment.

> not affiliated in any way with O'Reilly and Associates ;).  Sit down in the

Me either.

> Hang in there, it's worth it.

I second that one too.  The thing with linux is that you have to be
willing to read.

--
David Karlin
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]