hi,
I'm new in debian and previosly i used windows xp. now i decided to try debian
for the first time.
i have downloaded boot cd to install debian from network, in the bigining
everything gone well but when i was asked to choose the mirror i can't.
because it was said no version in this server (i have debian 4.0). my internet
connection is pppoe.
i have read that pppoe is supported to install debian via network. maybe i did
somethig wrong?
by the way now it is installed only basical system of debian (i think) i can
just use terminal to make a commands.
is there any way to configure my pppoe connection and upgrade the system? what
commands i shoud use?
sorry i am just first time user :)

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/