Please respond to the list and not to me. -- Raquel

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:58:01 -0500
From: Paul Cartwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Raquel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: debian how-to

On Mon December 31 2007, Raquel wrote:
> locate - list files in databases that match a pattern
> # locate header.php
> lists every file named header.php complete with path

I downloaded powertop using svn. All that does is put the new source
in a folder right where you are. That does me no good, so I try your
locate:
# locate powertop
bash: locate: command not found
paulandcilla:/media#

ack.
running KDE and Debian Lenny

# uname -a
Linux paulandcilla 2.6.22-3-686 #1 SMP Mon Nov 12 08:32:57 UTC 2007
i686 GNU/Linux
paulandcilla:/media#

--
Paul Cartwright