On May 20, 2011, at 11:29 AM, Camaleón wrote:

There is a source rpm package, but I'm not sure if this can help you to
rebuild the package for your architecture :-?

Interesting. I'll have a look at it if I get some time. I wonder if there's a source plain-and-simple tar-ball in the same place? I'll investigate. If I find anything useful, I'll report back. If not, of course I can dissect the rpm and get at it that way. But a tar-ball with a README/INSTALL file would be perfect.

But a perfect world would be *so* boring...

Rick