Frank <debianl...@videotron.ca> writes:
> Another update came through later....about 8 new packages and now at
> least the desktop loads. Half the stuff is still missing. We'll see what
> happens in the days ahead.  I rarely use Gnome anyway. But now I am
> curious.

My main complaint is various settings seem to now be ignored...
(e.g., fonts are different, my display background is the default, not
what I set, etc).

Dunno if this is a bug with the current debian state of things, or a
general problem with gnome3.  Downgrading everything to gnome2 seems
to fix the problems tho.

-Miles

--
Electricity, n. The cause of all natural phenomena not known to be caused by
something else.