On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:50:36AM +0100, Brian wrote:
> On Sun 09 Sep 2012 at 19:00:33 -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
>
> > Never mind, I just checked and Sid is also running 2.13. Apparently I'd have
> > to use ANOTHER DISTRO to get a glibc less than 18 months old.
> >
> > Really?
> >
> > Developers: really?
> >
> > I gauess the only way to get an answer to the above rhetorical question
> > would be to file a bug against glibc--that's how to reach the glibc team,
> > right?
>
> Maybe first read the thread starting at
>
>    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/07/msg00466.html

A thread in which someone says the only way to proceed is to file a bug
against glibc, and another gives a way to reach the glibc team?

Apparently even Sid won't be updated with anything newer until after Wheezy
releases, and not soon after that. So what do people think of Arch Linux as
my next years-worth of Linux?
--
Carl Fink                           nitpick...@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!