http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M.A.R.T.#Known_ATA_S.M.A.R.T._attributes

> 2) Can someone please tell me if this hard drive is dying. The following
> is the difference between two smartctl outputs that are a week apart.

(...)

We already talked about thist, right? :-?

Normally, when a hard disk is dying you start noticing becasue of SMART
warnings and your logs get full of badblocks messages... Whether in
doubt, run the hard disk manufacturer test tools to diagnose a problem
with your hdd.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón