Le sextidi 6 fructidor, an CCXXIV, Thomas Schmitt a écrit :
> The assumption that Vitalij is not subscribed is further supported by
> the fact that he only replied to my mails which are Cc'ed to him.

According to some people on this list, you should be quartered for CCing
someone who did not ask for it because it contradicts a clause in the list's
code of conduct. The fact that this clause does not work because it leads to
precisely this kind of situation and there are technical solutions that
yield a better result is lost on these people. As for myself, I have decided
to ignore that clause and set locally the reply-to header that the list
manager should be adding.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George