On Tuesday 13 September 2016 08:57:19 Alan McConnell wrote:

> Warning:  This E-mail is for the most part in the nature of a pushback
> against various insinuations that have been made.

Now I am going to push back Alan.

If you are going to come in here and berate folks about this and that,
the first thing you need to do is to train your email agent

(wth is "X-Mailer: Zimbra 7.2.6_GA_2926 (ZimbraWebClient - GC46
(Win)/7.2.6_GA_2926)" never heard of it)

to properly quote, and honor existing quotes, if for no other reason than
to help us identify who wrote what.  That is what all those leading >
and >> > are all about. It is also part of the email protocol that has
existed since the late 80's of the last century.

Which I scrubbed because there are NO quotes in it other than what my
email agent added.  Why they were totally removed I've no clue, but it
marks your email agent as being seriously mis-configured, or was written
by an idiot.

Please fix it to obey 30 year old email quoting standards.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)