Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2016, 20:06:40 CEST schrieb Karen Lewellen:
Hi Karen,

thanks for your hint! This is working. Deactivating sending the agent, let me
read the site. However, still there is the problem, that I cannot step to
submenus on the site. If one wants to see, what I mean:

go to www.nvidia.com, then try to go to the "Drivers" link. The colour here is
purple of the link, and cannot be reached.

Hans