On Sun 18 Sep 2016 at 19:31:48 +0200, David Rotger wrote:

> I've sane installed and running. Sane-find-scanner and scanimage -L detect
> my scanner,

That's good. Would you post the output of both these commands and also
say what scanner (or multi-functional device) you have.

>             and the test works fine.

What test are you talking about? Please give any command you used.

>                                      But when I launch xsane they say that
> can't find any device. With simple-scan I have the same problem.

Strange. xsane uses the same information you have from sane-find-scanner
and scanimage -L as far as I know.

--
Brian.