Zenaan Harkness <zen...@freedbms.net> writes:

> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 03:03:46AM +0200, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
>> Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.med...@gmail.com> writes:

>> > Thanks, I'll have a try.
>>

>> Apparently, Audacity doesn't let you record simultaneously from two or more
>> sources...  you have to choose one source.
>
> Ardour should only take half a day to start using - it absolutely
> rocks - high end DAW FTW :D

Thanks...  As far as I see, Ardour and Jack are powerful tools...  On the other
hand, with the above recording procedure, i.e. several simultaneous sessions of
sox, no drifting or latency effects did I appreciate at all...  So it is maybe
worth for me to continue that way till the moment such problems will arise...

Rodolfo