On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 11:39:31 +0000 (UTC)
Long Wind <longwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Thank Stefan!  i'll try 60.4.0 tomorrow.

Don't use Firefox-esr myself, although it's installed and up-to-date as
a back up. Use Firefox Quantum 64.0. No issues, but no add-ons or
extensions installed other than the defaults and Abdobe flashplayer for
those sites that require it.  My primary browser is Chrome with minimal
plugins.  I like to keep things simple. Less problems. Use Stretch.