On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 11:17:53 +0200
"Michelle Konzack" <linux4miche...@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> You have not even tried v61 or higher (v64 now).
>
> I have deactivated autoupdate but it simply ignore it since v54.
>
> Also it try to enforce to activated DRM content and whenever a
> website has this crap, I bet a yellow 100px high bar on the top
> with the question if I want to activate it.

That's a notification from Firefox that you're accessing a site that
requires DRM. Since you have DRM turned off, you're going to get this
notification.  You could disable ALL notifications. Or don't access
sites that require DRM.

> There is NO POSSIBILITY to deactivate DRM entirely including this
> crappy yellow bar...

See above

> Also my ThinkPad T400 has 4GByte of memory and 4GByte of Swap and
> Firefox eat it in less the 24 hours by kicking other Applications.
>
> Also there is NO POSSIBILITY to limit th wbcache size...
> Firefox 64 is eating currently 26GByte of my diskspace!

Sure there is. Enter about:config in the address gadget and search for
browser.cache.  Look for disk.capacity and change it.  There are other
cbrowser.cache configs there, too.  Up to you to research them and make
what changes you desire.

Perhaps, about:config has a setting to disable your yellow bar
notification. I haven't checked.