On 2019-04-22, pe...@easthope.ca <pe...@easthope.ca> wrote:

>> I guess we can assume safely that you're closing your browser sessions
>> "normally."
>
> I close each tab with a click on the x symbol.

As FF has been known to handle SIGTERM ungracefully (which may account
for its periodic delusions of crash in your case), you might want to try
Ctrl+Q or quitting by the 3-bar menu instead.

--
“Let us again pretend that life is a solid substance, shaped like a globe,
which we turn about in our fingers. Let us pretend that we can make out a plain