On 11/11/19, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
> On Monday 11 November 2019 08:33:13 Greg Wooledge wrote:
  ... snip ...
>> I *know* I told you to look at your log files, and to turn on
>> user-agent logging if necessary.
>>
>> I don't remember seeing you ever *post* your log files here, not even
>> a single line from a single instance of this bot.  Maybe I missed it.
>
> Only one log file seems to have useful data, the "other..." file, and I
> have posted several single lines here, but here's a  few more:
   ... snip ...
> [11/Nov/2019:12:11:39 -0500] "GET
> /gene/nitros9/level1/coco1_6309/bootfiles/bootfile_covga_cocosdc
> HTTP/1.1" 200 16133 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Daum/4.1;
> +http://cs.daum.net/faq/15/4118.html?faqId=28966)"
>
> I did ask earlier if daum was a bot but no one answered.  They are
> becoming a mite pesky.

Google translate can be your friend:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ko&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fcs.daum.net%2Ffaq%2F15%2F4118.html

Note they even tell you how to turn off collection:
I want to automatically exclude documents from my site from web
document search results.
[robots.txt Exclusion using file]
Please write the following in Notepad, and save it as robots.txt file
to the root directory.

Disallow: /

Using * instead of DAUM can prevent web collection robots from
collecting documents on all search services, not just Daum.

So let's take a look at what you've got:
$ curl http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/robots.txt
# $Id: robots.txt 410967 2009-08-06 19:44:54Z oden $
# $HeadURL:
svn+ssh://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/cooker/apache-conf/current/SOURCES/robots.txt
$
# exclude help system from robots

Disallow: /

Disallow: /

Disallow: /manual/

Disallow: /manual-2.2/

Disallow: /addon-modules/

User-0agent: *
Disallow: /doc/

Disallow: /images/

# the next line is a spam bot trap, for grepping the logs. you should
_really_ change this to something else...
#Disallow: /all_our_e-mail_addresses
# same idea here...

Disallow: /admin/

# but allow htdig to index our doc-tree
# Disallow:

Disallow: stress test

Disallow: /

User-agent *
Disallow: /

$

You're missing a ':' - it should be
Disallow: /

and I don't think "User-0agent: *" is going to do what you want..

Regards,
Lee