Am Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2021, 00:26:18 CEST schrieb Steve Dondley:
I believe, there is no easy way. However, if interested, I can send you my
list of permissions of /var and /usr. These are not changed by me with one
exception (/var/log/motion/motion.log, as there is a bug).

Please send me your private mailadress when interested, I do not want to send
the files into the list here (minimzing possible readers).

Maybe somone has the same idea and can create a script to set permissions from
an untouched folder to another folder. Dunno, if this is possible at all.

Best

Hans