On 05/29/2021 11:47 AM, Marco Möller wrote:
On 29.05.21 15:41, Richard Owlett wrote:
A couple of months ago there was a discussion of practical problems with adding examples to all man pages.

Someone pointed to a website of examples indexed by man page name. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark it and my attempts to do a web search failed.

Does anyone recall the URL?
TIA

I didn't follow that discussion, but I know this:
https://github.com/tldr-pages/tldr/tree/master
At the bottom of that page you will find in category "Web clients" a list of Websites of interest, which can show you the tldr ouptut.
https://tldr.dendron.so/
At the command prompt, without having to use a browser, I much liked the node.js based client with its colorful (helpful) output:
https://github.com/tldr-pages/tldr-node-client
Simply because of the ease of installation with "apt install tldr" I am also happy with the tldr client in the Debian repository. I am not sure if this is what you have been asking for. However, I hope that also this information could be useful for you.
Good Luck!
Marco.

I came across that in my current search. It attacks the underlying with a different set of goals/constraints.

I'm specifically looking for a HTML web page as I have my browser configured to address some visual problems.