* On 2021 29 May 15:04 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 05/29/2021 12:55 PM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > This may not be exactly what you're thinking of, but I saw this
> > referenced on Reddit recently:
> >
> >     curl cheat.sh/<command>
> >
> > I just did it for 'curl cheat.sh/cp' which gives some examples including
> > from tldr.
> >
> > - Nate
> >

> I'll have to reconfigure something on my system. Executing  'curl
> cheat.sh/cp' resulted in light grey text on white background ;/

Might have to take that up with the author of cheat.sh.  I use Linux
console colors in my terminals so gray text on a nearly black background
thus everything looks fine "here".

> The man page is, putting *mildly*, overwhelming. Is there a recommended
> introduction to curl.

Well, 'curl cheat.sh/curl' gives me several screens full of seemingly
useful examples.  I've not used curl much either, it's mostly installed
for some other tool on my system, as I recall.  I do use wget on
occasion.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB